Sunday, February 9, 2014

Yearly Update Woot!

Ahahaha.... I was joking with my friend that it's been forever since I've uploaded and look at that, it's almost been a year.... ~sigh~

My...want of drawing has been fading but my DM requested I draw a character that he has in our D&D campaigns and so here she isssssss.

Princess Helga Kelnroth
Age: 16


Princess who likes to go on adventures and subsequently get lost and into trouble thus having people (our party) rescue her. Lives in the cold far north, hence all the winter gear and the more practical nature of her wear compared to other royalty who go for looks.



I'm highly surprised I can still draw this well after my.... half a year~ one year hiatus of drawing @_@. Also I still very much hate arms and hands.



Actually about a year ago I also drew this, another character from the same D&D world my DM has created. She is the queen of the city Sadrid and pretty much rules everything from behind the scenes. Forgot her name but eh~ shes more fancy since she lives in warmer climates and doesn't go out adventuring :P. The back of her hair is like a butterfly for reasons I now forgot why and there is the possible crest of the family.




SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR
(jk hopefully......)




1 comment:

  1. It's great to finally see your drawings again. I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete