Friday, January 25, 2013

Meow.

Been kinda down due to various reasons, probably going to have to drop ANI 113a for said reasons as well ;n; Also wat, advanced figure drawing for Chris met on tuesday/thursday and not friday? WELL THEN I totally missed that class <___<; ~sigh~. Well I was thinking of taking a semester/year off of school anywaaaays I guess this can be my one semester of no ANI classes to figure shit oooout.

Felt shitty and unmotivated to do art, did art anyways to see if I could draw a tiger which I failed do to awhile ago, everything went better than expected.

imma tiger, rawr.

4 comments:

  1. Really great sketch of this tiger and I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noooo. D: Mikuuuu. I hope you feel better. We should all get together some time anyways, even if you aren't taking ANI classes. Also that is a cute tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes :D I can watch you guys all do ANI 113a assignments and prepare myself.

    ReplyDelete