Thursday, January 31, 2013

ADVENTURE!

And by adventure I mean down a block from my apartment to Starbucks :). I need a job pleaaaase D: *cough*petsmartgetbacktomeaboutthatapplicationplease*cough*. Trying to get out of this rut and needed to get out so hence the adventure to Starbucks haha. Tried drawing people but jeeeees they are hard :( so instead I drew this giant purse some lady had. Seriously what is with girls a giant ass purses.And I also drew frostfire Annie during class on wednesday and Tibbers :D. Maybe I should cosplay as Annie~ She looks more like a kid in this one.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! Those purses! What are they doing with them? Stealing children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be the case...kinda of like the basket thing we had to draw for Annabelle's haha.

    ReplyDelete